Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sweet Seventeen Oyeahh!


Asalamualaikum people. What a busy year sampai tak sempat menyempat nak update blog. pluss aku lupa dekat password blog, luckily dapat traced balikk. FUFUHHHHHH what a releasee. HIHI ;P hari ni birthday aku lah weii. taknak wish ke? ceh ceh. Idc if you guys wish my birthday or not, as long as you ikhlas. bukan wish aku sorang je tau, twin aku wajib di wish jugak. Malen Ismail, aku Farah Nadirah Ismail nak nyanyi untuk you. so here's a song for my dearest twins. ehem ehem check check one two three. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to youuu. you are born in the zoo. there are monkeys around you and that's why I like you *suara sumbang tapi sweet kan kan? :3

Jum birthday girl birthday girl please make a wish!
I wish I wish ;
  • Result SPM yang sangat AWESOME *make mama and ayah proud
  • Move on
  • Be matured and jangan spoil sangat
  • Don't in lovey dovey stuff
  • Be a good good daughter
  • Stay talkactive and smart
  • Ambik lesen kereta voom voom
  • Solat 5 waktu
  • Fully pakai hijab
  • Less curse people oh well my bad
Ya Allahhhh. banyak nya wish aku tapi taknak bagitau semua dekat korang lah. you guys just wait and see, my life would change and so do my feeling towards him. who? yeah still remember my ex? oh I mean Reza. I wish he come back to me but it seem like HELL NO! he's not coming back. Ya Sudahlahhh. 'nuff saying. I want to stayyyyy beautiful me and smile all day long cause today is my birthday. Yeyyy! later shopping dengan family sempena birthday aku la kot . you know what, next nextweek dah SPM. nervous siottt!!! tapi nevermind sebab lepas tu aku merdeka merdeka dan sangat merdeka. wish me luck! ;D I guess sampai sini je lah coretan kali ni, banyak lagi benda aku nak cerita tapi masa selalu jealous sejealous jealousnya dekat aku. Happy Sunday. Asalamualaikum adios amigoss!

No comments:

Post a Comment