Tuesday, June 14, 2011

sangat gila .. berani nak mati

asalammualaikum. hello. I'm watched Beast Almighty just now, and feel bored. then, I'm very bored and I go to blogspot and here I am typing some stories for you all to read. HAHA merapu entah pa pe entah. Promise? promise apa lagi ni? what is it? *secrets* HIHI my friends and I make a promise even I know our promises will hurts us so much. ohh dah biasa, sakit sebab perasaan cinta. memang. lebih lebih lagi sekarang ni. seriously, aku fikir single is awesome, but it hurts so bad if person that used to love you loved other girl. what the... if you guys ask me, am I afraid to grow up. and my answer will be absolutely YES.

WHY?
  • I'm don't want to get marry with other person.
  • I'm afraid to see my lovely boy marry and have a child with other girl. zzz
  • I only love one man, how I wish you read this post R.
  • I scare that your love for me will change.

I know my answer sounds stupid, yeah I'm stupid if things goes to love problem. I'm good at Mathmod and Account but not in love problem. bila mula mula dulu before aku terima lamaran dia, aku cakap satu benda " kalau awak sayang saya dan nak bersama saya. saya ada syarat, sayang saya, jangan tipu saya, jangan curang dan sekali saya sayang awak, sampai bila bila saya akan sayang awak' dan tengok sekarang dah 3 tahun berlalu, saya still sayang awak dan rindu awak. ohhh beberapa hari ni post aku banyak post yang jiwang ekk. harapan dan konklusi entri kali ni, aku tak mudah nak jatuh cinta dengan orang lain. tak akan.

No comments:

Post a Comment